Friday, August 23, 2013

Happiness

If happiness is only to smile and laugh, then many of us are happy!! But what is true happiness? I feel, it has got to do more at the core level. In a way, being totally content is being totally happy, i.e being in total harmony with the nature around and inside. Now, how do we measure happiness? If we observe well, all happy people share a lot, they come into a sphere of 'giving' nature. That seems pretty logical; 'cause only a content person can give!!
But do we have to wait till we reach that state? The answer is 'no'. As Guruji tells 'fake it till you make it' - Sri Sri. I agree to this, because if we look at our miseries, it is our own making to some extent, some of them are even habitual! We have made it a part of us. Its time to break out of them and reveal ourselves to our true nature. The best part is - we are not alone!
When we have our Master with us, why fear? I realized this when I did my Divya Samaj ka Nirman course. I literally came out of my barriers which were created by none other than myself!  If we just answer this simple question - How aware are we of our surroundings? If our answer is 10%, then our world is only that much. Widening it further brings in more variety and more fullness to life. Now, asking the same question in inward direction, i.e how aware are we, of ourselves?  I think this is where the secret lies to happiness, welcome to the happiness program.

Sri Sri tells - "Be happy - it is an order as well as a blessing" :-)

JGD

No comments:

Post a Comment