Thursday, October 16, 2014

Poem for my Master.

Dear Guruji, here I am
Enveloped in your care,
Resting in your love,
Showering in your grace.

Your lovely eyes watching over me,
as I glide through this ocean of life.

Even before I stumble, you whisk me up;
and carry me along.

You guide me through by taking me by my hand ,
so lovingly, that I cannot say.

Guruji, I fancied beauty in the mountains and the fields,
Never did I see beauty in pure love.
Now, I know, they both are the same.

Your beautiful smile means so much to me,
Your loving glance makes  a world of difference to me.

What can I ask for, now that I have found you.
What can I want, now that I have got you.
I have with me now, the source of all sources.

Just the thought of you makes me smile.
Just a glimpse of yours makes me so happy. :-)

Jai Gurudev.

2 comments: